COVID-19Information for Patrons, Students, Actors, and Family
Youth Performance Company’s office is closed for the time being, and when we are able to reopen, we will follow all recommendations put forth by the CDC and MDH.
Youth Performance Company considers your health and safety a top priority. Our office currently remains closed. Still, we are closely monitoring all updates from the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Center for Disease and Prevention (CDC) to track information about COVID-19. MDH is currently monitoring the spread of the virus and tracking its travel.
To stay healthy, the Minnesota Department of Health is recommending common sense precautions such as:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick. If this is not possible, avoid touching your eyes, nose ad mouth.
- Stay home is you are sick, and for at least 24 hours after you are fever free.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
We are taking actions to provide an environment that stays as safe as possible during these times. We have enhanced our disinfection procedures on communal surfaces like door handles, etc.
You can learn more information about COVID-19 and its status in Minnesota on the MDH website. MDH has also set up a hotline to answer general questions or concerns.
YPC will continue to do all we can to provide a safe environment. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.